Today I gave permission to my dear friend Vincent to be my dating manager.
Someone once told me the easiest way to get your name out there and get yourself "sold" is with a manager. This is usually true of the book publishing world, music industry...even the porn industry. So today, during a particularly fun gripe session Vincent brought to my attention that I had not given him a chance to try it out for me.
This is either pure genius or total madness. Vincent is one of my greatest confidants when it comes to dating. He knows far more about me than any married man probably should.
Today he was given access to my dating website accounts with a one month time period to complete his mission. I will continue to sent updates as we go.
In the meantime, follow us on
Twitter: www.twitter.com/StudyinScarlet
and
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-Study-In-Scarlet-An-Online-Experiment/117766014905467?ref=ts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment